Donald Trump was sworn into office on Jan. 20, and since then, the social networking site Twitter has been alive with commentary and criticism of every move and tweet made by the new president. Twitter TeamTrump PotusMorsemashable has put together a compilation of the best and worst of Trump’s first month in office. Check it out to see just how much drama Twitter can generate in such a short time!
The Best And Worst Of Trump’s First Month As President
Twitter TeamTrump PotusMorsemashable: The Best And Worst Of Trump’s First Month As President January 20, 2017 President Donald J. Trump took office on Friday, January 20th, and in the first month of his term, he’s already made a number of controversial decisions. Here are the best and worst of Trump’s first month as president…
President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order to begin the construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. This is a major step forward in fulfilling one of Trump’s key campaign promises.
The Most Tweeted About Moments From Trump’s First Month As President
Since Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States on January 20, Twitter has been flooded with hilarious and heartwarming moments from the new administration.
The best part about Trump’s first month is that we can all relive these great moments over and over again, because they just keep happening! Here are the five most tweeted about moments from Trump’s first month:
1. The President-elect thanks his “amazing” team for a “great job” in his first post-inauguration tweet:
2. Trump signs an executive order to start working on building the wall along the US-Mexico border:
3. Kellyanne Conway says “alternative facts” are not real facts during an interview on TV:
4. Michelle Obama reads Mean Girls quotes to kids during a White House visit:
5. Melania Trump takes her first steps in front of reporters as First Lady:
The Most Retweeted Tweets About Trump’s First Month As President
Twitter TeamTrump PotusMorsemashable: The Best And Worst Of Trump’s First Month As President
Twitter was abuzz with reactions to President Donald Trump’s first month in office, and there was much to celebrate and criticize. Here are the most retweeted tweets about Trump’s first month:
1. “In his first 100 days, President Trump has accomplished more than any other president in the history of our country.” -@realDonaldTrump
2. “Welcome to the Trump administration! Here are some of the highlights of our agenda so far.” -@WhiteHousePressSec
The Best And Worst Quotes From Trump’s First Month As President
The best and worst quotes from Trump’s first month as president.
1. “This is a historic day, and we are making great progress.”
2. “We are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to the people.”
3. “Our plan will create more jobs and greater opportunity for everyone.”
4. “America is coming back like never before.”
5. “I just announced a new executive order that will start the process of creating more jobs in America.”
In just over a month since Donald Trump was inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States, there has been plenty to talk about. From his controversial executive orders to his Twitter feuds with celebrities and world leaders, it has been a busy first month for Trump. In this article, we take a look at some of the best and worst of Trump’s first month in office. Some highlights include the success of his healthcare bill and relations with Russia, but also some lows such as his comments about protesters being “paid” and scrutiny over potential conflicts of interest among members of his administration. It will be interesting to see what December brings for Trump and America alike!